Megan, You can not believe how happy I am for you I think you deserve a piece of chocolate love you fellow chocoholic.....DP
Hey megs you must be happy with that i think you deserve every single piece of the block enjoy!! Keep a look out for peppermint freddos as well...
No Peppermint Freddo's here I am afraid, I think a care package will be in order for Mum and Dads trip over here......
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Megan, You can not believe how happy I am for you I think you deserve a piece of chocolate love you fellow chocoholic.....DP
Hey megs you must be happy with that i think you deserve every single piece of the block enjoy!! Keep a look out for peppermint freddos as well...
No Peppermint Freddo's here I am afraid, I think a care package will be in order for Mum and Dads trip over here......
Post a Comment