Guess who's getting Easter Eggs?
Today we found heaven in Chennai.
At a loose end today I decided to take my friend Emma's advice after she suggested I take the kids bowling at the local cinema complex. We had yet to discover all that this complex had to offer. Our one and only venture to the place had been to go to the movies, so we headed off there today to try and fill in some time. On arrival at the cinema we realized the option of going bowling had been left too late in the day, there was half of Chennai milling around the outside which sort of freaks the kids out a bit. So we popped into the deserted Dessert restaurant "ECSTASY" for a bit of lunch.
OHHHHHHH, What Bliss.
Eliza and I had a scrumptious Molten Chocolate cake which was more like a gooey souffle and Sam tucked into the yummiest chocolate moose cake that had a biscuit base to die for.
Mac devoured 3 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce. In the biggest bowl you have ever seen.
Are you getting the general feel of this place. Yep it is a Chocoholics paradise.
Oh, why had I not ventured to this place before you may ask? I can't even begin to know why.......But I will defiantly be returning soon.
And the piece de resistance... Easter Eggs..
This day couldn't get much better.
Yes it can... Andrew will be home at 10pm tonight.
3 comments:
Oh my, I think we'll put that on the agenda for Sisterchicks do Chennai take two. It sounds very inviting. Happy Easter my sweet.
The eggs looked good, did they taste yummy???? Hope you all had a great Easter..
Ooooh looks lovely, think I'll head over that way myself in the next few days for a liitle pick-me-up! By the way the crowds queuing outside the complex are usually just there buying their tickets for the evening films...once inside and upstairs it's very quiet during the day.
Post a Comment