Beautiful photos Megs. Prompt reply from me today! I was on the computer attending to Deb Ball letters etc! Aargh! I have 7 definates but i think there will be another couple turn up on the night! More the merrier!
Follow our family of 5 on the adventure of a lifetime while living, working and going to school in Chennai, India. The good, the bad and the ugly. Read along and enjoy the ride.
4 comments:
Beautiful photos Megs.
Prompt reply from me today! I was on the computer attending to Deb Ball letters etc! Aargh! I have 7 definates but i think there will be another couple turn up on the night! More the merrier!
great photos Megan, is amazing how a face says so much
Love them Megs your photography is great...Amazing facial expressions...How cute are the little kids.....
Great photos Meghan, how I miss photographing India! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment