Mac and I had some time downstairs at the play ground this afternoon and as usual I had a helper, Singaram. He is our ever smiling guard who, whenever the camera appears, so does he. Standing straight and tall and very proud, he never misses the chance to have his photo taken.
He is such a nice guy and he always wants to play with Mac and tickle him. Much to Mac's delight. (not) So like I said, our little play at the playground ended up being a threesome, Singaram digging holes and pushing Mac on the swing. With the sound of Mac calling "Push me higher" I am now sitting on the hot bench seat boiling my bottom off wondering if I will ever have any idea how to play with my children, cook, clean, drive a car or perhaps just think for myself once this assignment is over????????????????????
No comments:
Post a Comment