Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time To Be Grateful


Ok, Today is a new day and enough with my "Pity Party" from two days ago.

It's time to be Thankful. Sometimes it's so easy to see the bad things that life deals you and harder to focus on the good. So for me it time to be "Grateful" and give thanks for all the good things God blesses me with on a daily basis.

Clean Fresh water

Good food

A wonderful hard working husband

Sweet kids

Sunshine

A comfy bed to sleep in

Amazing experiences

A driver and a car to get around these Indian roads safely

Margaret, my rock and god loving maid

A wonderful school for my kids

Moisturiser, lipstick and mascara

True friends

Supportive Family

My Sister always there to encourage me

Coffee

Chocolate

So it looks like I have heaps to be grateful for.


What are you grateful for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a good thing to do on a regular basis, isn't it? be grateful.

I am grateful for ::

A new cook/ayah that seems to be working out smashingly and will make my life SO much more enjoyable.

A husband who puts our family above himself.

Friends who are willing to just listen.

Great music.

The ability to choose a smile over a frown.

Coffee brewed with cinnamon powder.

(there's many more,but for now ...

Mark said...

I'm grateful for living in a safe country after reading about the FBI is warning of more possible attack in India. I'm also glad to be drinking a Aussie Shiraz at a resonable price.

http://www.india-server.com/news/let-planning-more-attacks-on-india-says-15299.html

The Webbs said...

I'm grateful for having you as my friend... Great blog. xxx

Kath and Greg plus 4 said...

Oh...I'm so glad happy Megs is back! A good day in Chennai~ i am so pleased for you.
I see your blog has had a colour lift. That was a nice suprise!
Draw for the Mixtures tonight. When o when will i get some contact paid against me. One of the umpires gives me nothing! Clare was shooting like a pro tonight. A win would have been great against the team half our age though but i'll settle for the draw!

I'm grateful for another happy day i spent with Greggie boy, Mike and Kerry. Yep....on the punt at Oaks Day which i know isn't a great past time but we Catholics love a little investment! Let's just say God looked kindly on the horses that we rode to the finish line with their jockeys (poor horses with all that weight) and we had an exceptionally good return from the tote! There were even man hugs for Mike and Greg! They are excitable chaps!
Must admit i was heard saying today "Hail Mary full of grace, help our horsey win this race!" The collection plate will receive a nice gift this weekend at Mass.

I said to Kerry during the day as we were giving our very own fashion on the fields commentary (& no we weren't tipsy)that you would love watching the ladies go by in some gorgeous outfits and some not so flattering ones. Oh Megs .... if only some girls realised that a size or 2 up would make such a difference! Tatts... yuck and the cigarettes.... really ... not necessary! I could go on and on.
So that sums up my day.... another one to be thankful for ... lovely friends, good times and whatsmore some cash reward from the TAB!
Sweet dreams...XO

Darlene said...

I am grateful you are my friend....

I am also grateful you are taking Mandarin lessons with me....LOL!

chez said...

Hi my beautiful girl. I'm grateful for my awesome Indian clothes that are cool on these hot Aussie days. I'm grateful for out God who is there for me always. My husband, friends, family, health & LIFE...