Today has been a typical TII ( This Is India) day. Haven't had one for awhile so I figured it was about time to have another annoying, difficult, frustrating day in paradise.
I am struggling with a chest and sinus infection at the moment so that didn't help my temperament.
The first issue with my day was when I went to the ATM to withdraw RS 15000. The ATM would only give me 40 notes at one time. This meant 40 Rs100 notes at a time. So after having to make 4 different withdrawals I was getting a tad peed off. Especially when I ended up with 160 notes bulging in my purse. Then to top it off the woman who had so rudely pushed in front of me in the cue, tries to hand me her business card. A weight loss center. Oh, how rude can these people get????? I then go into the bank to make a complaint and wait in line for 10 mins. My phone rings with a call that I had been waiting for, so the lucky complaints guy got out of a good old ear bashing from me.
I got home to find my favourite nightie has got stuck in the activator in the washing machine and the door handle on the fridge has broken off. So I make a call to the Westinghouse call center to get a repair guy to come and rescue my nightie. As usual the call center girl and I have much difficulty understanding each other, I hope someone will be here within the next 24 hours. We will see.
When going to use the phone I find it also is not working so another call to a supposedly English speaking call center. Oh the joys. The complaints operator told me someone would be here to rectify the problem before 11.30, was that am or pm?
Next thing that happens is the cable guy comes to collect the money for our cable bill and of course I have used every last RS100 note. I tell him he will have to come back on Thursday, the date that the bill is due to be paid. They are not silly every month they come a few days earlier than the bill is due and this means in the long run so far we have probably paid for a extra month easily....
Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day.
3 comments:
Oh no! Not the fave night garment!!!
If you'd backed "Shocking" in the Melb Cup for a shocking kind of day that would have made you smile!
Take deep, deep breaths Megan................
I hope you got it all sorted out and that you are having a better day now.
Love & blessings :)
Forget about this day...Tomorrow is going to be GREAT!
Post a Comment