Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well it's Christmas eve and here I am sitting pool side in Nusa Dua, Bali. Something just doesn't feel right.......
Shopping is done, no cooking to do, no working 12 hour days. Why is it that Christmas needs to be a busy, hectic, crazy time to feel normal?
We have had a great holiday and really enjoyed our time with Mum, Dad, Jordan and Brady over in Kuta for the week. We came over to Nusa Dua on Tuesday to have some relaxing time before we hit Singapore next week. Eliza tells us she is sick of being on holidays and would rather be home, Sam has been living the dream once again and has had fun keeping up with his big cousins and Mac is continuing loving the water and can't get enough of the pool.
We all have a few more freckles to add to the collection and feel really relaxed ready to take on Chennai in the new year.
So our thoughts are with all of our family and friends as you celebrate Christmas. We will be missing our family once again celebrating Christmas day on our own, but we hope to be back sharing in the festivities next Christmas at home feeling "normal" again racing around doing all those last minute jobs to prepare for the big day.
Now I'm off for a dip in the pool to cool off and I will try to chill out and get into that Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas to all.

3 comments:

chez said...

Merry Christmas my beautiful friend. I hope you have a great holiday. Make the most of all these amazing opportunities. Hugs to Andrew and the kids, Love Chez & Curl.

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Megan and the gang.
Glad you are not part of the mad rush and are enjoying family times, sitting back and relaxing.
Have a lovely time and I look forward to hearing more
amazing stories in 2010!!!
Blessings : )

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Megan. I hope you have a lovely holiday and happy New Year also. Best wishes for 2010. Wendy, Kyle, Georgia and Will Simpson (born 5/11/09 - 6lb 6oz)