Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We Have Visitors..

Our visitors have arrived and got the usual welcome in the form of a Rangoli, made especially by Margaret. So far so good, not too much culture shock. They were excited to see their first cow on the road and wanted to take a picture, I told them there would be plenty more...Our school snacks and Latte stocks are replenished and it lovely to see Nana and Bob. We are looking forward to sharing our crazy lives with them in the next 2 weeks.





4 comments:

Heather and Brian said...

Glad to hear that Jen & Bob arrived safely in India and I'm sure they are in for an interesting time. Jen don't forget that you have a camera, we will be looking forward to lots of photos when you get home.

The Webbs said...

Oh Megan Margaret really is sooo tiny...Glad Jen and Bob arrived safely, enjoy your time together... Glad the lattees and school snacks arrived safely...

The Low Family said...

how beautiful for your visitors Megan to be greeted with such a lovely display!

purdy4 said...

Looks just beautiful, I'm sure Jen and Bob will enjoy their time with you