I still stress everyday while waiting on the side of the road but as I do I am also making new friends
Eliza had the day off on Wednesday so she snapped a couple of photo's from the car, and all of the sudden I had a few friends, a group of men sit on this corner all day every day and have now started to tell me when they see the bus and also try to let me have their seat, which is a lump of rock, thanks but no thanks.
Another thing that happened one day was that the black and white lines on the curbing got a fresh coat of paint, we love to see these poor people sitting in the middle of a very bust road painting these lines by hand and not doing such a bad job either. Where ever you go you see this happening, What a Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hi there Purdy's, girl's wondered why you have your hands on your heads as you got off the bus did you both bump it getting off? Great to see some photo's what a little school bus it is. Hey meg's maybe you'll have to pull up a piece of rock to wait on and really join your new friends!!!
Post a Comment