Friday, August 22, 2008

Mac and his Friend



What will Mac do when we leave this apartment and he doesn't have Pintoo to play with anymore?


He has taken a real liking to him, maybe because he sits and plays with him. You would think he had more to do, with all the housework and washing we generate in this place.

I guess it's better than him spending time sitting and laying on my kitchen bench where he prepares our meals and irons our clothes. (yes feet on the bench too)

Pintoo has an 8 month old little girl who lives 3 days travel on a train away, so he must really miss her. He was totally in awe of some of the kids toys and I think he may even have a little play with them while we are out. Just another reminder of how lucky our kids are. I wish they would realize that.

So, as of tomorrow, hopefully, little Mac will have to put up with his Mum and Margaret if he wants someone to play with.

1 comment:

Kath and Greg plus 4 said...

Looks like Mac will miss his dear friend Pinto. I hope Margaret likes Lego and trucks! Great photos to scrap Megs. It will be nice to have a page dedicated to Pinto. Kath X