This is the milk man's way of delivering the milk, in a create on the back of his bike. I love how it is kept refrigerated in this hot climate. This milk needs to be boiled before use. I think I will continue buying my milk from the local supermarket in it's long life container.
I agree Megs. Best stick to the long life milk! I think that fresh milk might add to the Delhi Belly! Have commented on Sam's Stuff! Have a read a see what excitement we had here yesterday! Hope all is well in downtown Chennai. Love Kath
Follow our family of 5 on the adventure of a lifetime while living, working and going to school in Chennai, India. The good, the bad and the ugly. Read along and enjoy the ride.
1 comment:
I agree Megs. Best stick to the long life milk! I think that fresh milk might add to the Delhi Belly!
Have commented on Sam's Stuff! Have a read a see what excitement we had here yesterday!
Hope all is well in downtown Chennai.
Love Kath
Post a Comment