I don't believe it, the temperature has just dropped to 28 deg and it feels heavenly. All the doors and windows are open, we will tackle the Mozzies later. The thunder has been rolling around for the last few hours and only a few drops of rain have fallen. Who knows what the night will bring. So far since we have been here in Chennai there has not been too much rain, but we are told it is just around the corner with the Monsoon on it's way.
The air-cons are all off and it is lovely to have some fresh air in the house, thank goodness the school across the road aren't burning their rubbish. It makes me so cross that the people here can't see how bad that is for the environment, rubbish is always being burnt, that is what's left of the rubbish after the local cow population and stray dogs have had their fill of it.
So as I sit here enjoying my cool evening I can feel it slowly getting warmer again, oh, it's now back to 30 deg, so much for the cool breeze, maybe all this heat is going to my head (it sure has gone to my frizzy hair) and I am going Troppo imagining that cool breeze.
Time to shut up the house and kill a few of the local disease carrying insects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment