Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY DAYS

Arriving at KL airport at 6am it didn't take us long to spot a Starbucks cafe and did we think we had hit the jackpot. Even the fact that it was only 6am didn't stop us. Kl airport was amazing. Great shops to browse, not purchase, as most things I drooled over would be the cost of feeding a family for a year. Prada and Burberry handbags (Dream). So our Starbucks coffee went down very well and we even came across two more Starbucks in Langkawi. Mind you it's not a cheap shout when you are buying 5 drinks, but heh, we don't get these treats very often.

A Toffee-nut Frappachino for Eliza

A hot chocolate for Mac (which he wore most of)

A vanilla latte for Sam ( A boy after his mothers heart. I have taught him well)


And a Toffee-nut Latte for me. Always have to try their Christmas range. Was ok but I do LOVE a Vanilla Latte. (Please excuse this delightful photo of me but I was sleep deprived)

Our next indulgence was breakfast at Burger king at 7am. No breakfast menu, just some French fries. No doubt about us, we can always find the good things in life and when you have a few hours to fill in at an airport, you make the most of it.

2 comments:

The Webbs said...

Hi Megan it's Maggie,i love the photo of Mac with the hot chocolate all over his face.Hope it was nice it looks like it was. Bye Maggie xxx

purdy4 said...

No doubt about you Megan you always manage to sniff out the the fancy things.I am missing a bit of Christmas shopping Megan style, I'm sure because you're taller you spot things I would miss!