Also in the shot are the Prawns that were coated in a batter with fresh coriander, the deep fried. Master very happy when he got home.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
No more Nigella Wanna-be here
Move over Nigella, there is no room in my kitchen for you. I have my beautiful Margaret. And boy, can she cook up a storm. Last night we had Prawn Biriyani. I figure it is the Indian equivalent of Risotto. We also had Dosa and Sumba Dahl. Dosa is a type of savory pancake. commonly eaten in India for breakfast, to eat it you break of pieces and dip it into the Dahl. And We love it. Sam thinks it's the best thing he has ever eaten. I wish I had smell-a-vision so I could share with you all the wonderful aroma's that waft out of the kitchen. I hope by the time I get home I will have mastered the art of Indian cooking. Yesterday I was watching her cook and I often try to help with doing the dishes or passing her things to make her job a bit easier, but I am usually told in a very polite way to "BACK OFF Madame that is my job" Who's kitchen is it anyway, obviously not mine anymore.
This is our spice jar. Don't ask me what they all are, but I will learn.
Also in the shot are the Prawns that were coated in a batter with fresh coriander, the deep fried. Master very happy when he got home.
Also in the shot are the Prawns that were coated in a batter with fresh coriander, the deep fried. Master very happy when he got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Margaret wouldn't we all love you in our kitchen, although Meg's i bet you find it hard not to get cooking in that kitchen!!! The food sounds just sooo devine i would love it, not so sure about my kid's, my Master would love it too ha ha!!!!Bye for now Clare xxx
Fordet the master's of this world I can only dream of what a Margret would be like at my house. Love to all, especially your master !!!
Hello from Kath and Beth.
Beth wants to know where are the photos of Megan? She also wants to know eliza's blogspot. She can't wait to see all the family in photos.
Mmmm! Prawns! They looked delicious. We'll look forward to that dish when you get home Megs.
Must go. The inn is full at the Birthing House and Midwife Kath is going to work 9pm til 3 am to help them out. I think i must be mad!
Love to all, Kath.
Hi Megs,
Master Geoff suggested he comes over and Margaret can teach him to cook. Also suggested he could do some sightseeing while he was there and maybe a side trip somewhere else. Fat Chance. Not while I am working 7 days a week. So I guess i have to put up with the pretend Indian in a Jar. Cheers Jo Boothroyd
Post a Comment